About the Farne Islands..
- Rocky islands, once home to saints, soldiers and famous lighthouse keepers, now a sanctuary for seabirds and seals
- Summer haven for 100,000 pairs of nesting seabirds like puffin and guillemot
- One of Europe's largest grey seal colonies
- Unrivalled wildlife photo-opportunities
- Top spot for sea-kayaking and diving
- St. Cuthbert lived and died here in the 7th century
- Location of Victorian heroine Grace Darling's stormy sea rescue
For more information, click here to visit our website..